[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Tuesday, December 13, 2005


Nancy revvin' it up! This is by a pond near Bah's home ... we were just hangin' out, playing with motorbikes you know, the usual lesbian thing. Later some neighborhood boys came by and we threw rocks at them. Notice the cart at it's side, a reoccurring theme in Trang Province. The next day I would squeeze into one of those with my three travel companions, two half-grown children and an adult man. Plus the driver. And did you know that Nancy, I and a slightly intoxicated Thai man can all fit onto a motorcycle seat at the same time?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home