[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Wednesday, August 02, 2006


Me in vibrant technicolor. Someone got a little crazy with the "color booster" bit in photoshop. It really looked like that, really it did. BTW, that carpet of green stuff (algae? lichen? whatever it is) is supposed to be Angkor's number one enemy, or perhaps it ties with the giant temple eating trees. It eats away at the stone and makes everything crumble to pieces. I can think of a few buildings in Bangkok and NYC I'd like to introduce it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home