[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Friday, December 08, 2006


Super cute kitty cat hanging out at this temple that towers over Luang Prabang on top of this big hill right in the middle of downtown (what a waste of real estate those big hills -- just kidding!). You know I was all hugging it and petting it and picking up tape worms and ring worm (which is actually a fungal disease, not a worm, as I learned the first time I visited in Thailand in 1999 and couldn't keep my hands off all the stray doggies and kitties ... my friend and I named it "Ringo" and it looked, after awhile, much like a pepperoni pizza. It was on my right thigh in case you were dying to know, which I know you were).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home