[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Friday, January 19, 2007


Woo hoo! During recess the kids all separated into various age groups and mostly got down with this jump the string game ... it's even harder than it looks, you've got to do some kind of sideways flip thing in the air when you do it, you don't just leap over. And all the girls did it too ... WITH their skirts on. They would leap and flip while carefully holding their skirts together with one hand -- remind me again why women aren't ruling the world? There's one little girl doing it pictured above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home