[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Death Boat. This is in Ban Nam Khem, the fishing village that got dealt the deadliest blow by the tsunami in Thailand. There are two giant boats washed permanently ashore in town, and this is the one that killed a bunch of people. The other one saved a bunch of people as it came plowing through. I forget why. Actually, come to think of it, this might be the one that saved a bunch of people. Oh dear. This is why I write everything down when I'm reporting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home