[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Tuesday, December 13, 2005


On the way down by sleeper train with Wendy (the fellow card shark) and Nancy to visit the family of Wendy's girlfriend Bah in Trang Province in the south. Wendy is one of Nancy's former bicycle guide students (Wendy quit her job) -- the two of them took about two seconds to recognize each other as big ol' lesbians. Anyway, I am busy winning at Spoons and looking forward to our long weeked of meeting Bah's family, touring their rubber tree plantation (unfortunately it rained that morning so we couldn't see it in operation but I am still blissfully unaware of this fact in this photo) and a beautiful island snorkeling tour in the nearby Andaman Sea. We stayed overnight on Koh Mook, which consisted of a tiny fishing village on one end and three bungalow resorts full of Germans on the other end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home