[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Monday, July 31, 2006


Here's a scene from the show Nancy has been performing in all summer at different universities around Bangkok. It was her, another American clown, and a bunch of Thai performance artists including three mimes, three puppeteers and a group of blues musicians. And a very nice flautist. (spelling? pronunciation? She played the flute in other words ...) Here is a photo of them doing God Knows What, but they got filmed by MTV! And Nancy got interviewed! Okay enough fun, back to Hindu mythology and ancient ruins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home