[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Monday, July 31, 2006


Prah Ko means "Sacred Ox," and it's no coincidence that the temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva who likes to ride oxen. There are two of these kneeling ox statues outside each of Prah Ko's four entrances ... they're waiting for Shiva to come out. They've been waiting a long time I guess. Chiev and I agreed it would be very apropo to get a shot of real cows hanging out with the stone ones, but actually it just looks kind of random and meaningless. Much like my captions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home