[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


I wasn't actually here for this photo an I don't know any of the people in it, but it's one of my favorites of all time. I think it's a perfect illustration of life as a permanent foreigner. Nancy took it while she was on this trip up north in Isaan -- she was interviewing kids who receive a scholarship through this foundation she's been volunteering with called the International Support Group Foundation -- or something equally un-snappy. They need a marketing department. Everyone's heard of Save the Children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home