[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Monday, December 05, 2005

Poop Bomb!

Someone threw a poop bomb at Thai Day!

The drama continues ... six government lawsuits against my former boss Khun Sondhi at Manager Media Group, two warrants for his arrest, a hand grenade lobbed at the office and now this: 11 bags of human and/or pig poop thrown at the office (actually at the HR office, which makes me giggle since they were such a serious pain in my tuckus during my whole visa and work permit debacle) and smeared all over some poor security guard who, I am sure, is in no way making enough money to put up with that kind of ... crap.

On a more serious note, a Thai Rak Thai MP (Thaksin's party, this is, of course, all because of a feud between Sondhi and Thaksin) said on Friday that anyone who attends one of Sondhi's talk shows (the government cancelled his show but he's taken it on the road and it's becoming increasingly popular) will face charges of conspiracy to overthrow the government. So the next one is scheduled for this Friday in Lumpini Park and you can bet your booty I'm going! Not going to miss the revolution no sirree!

Poop out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home