[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Happy birthday Jon! Nancy baked him a cake from scratch over the course of two days. She had just finished icing it and writing "Happy 30th Jon" in perfect, iced lettering (it took her two tries to get the perfect color and consistency) and then we had a fight while she was moving the cake onto a pan and it fell and was destroyed. Pictured is the cake I bought at the last minute in a fit of panic and guilt. Fun was had by all! That waitress in the back is smirking at my store-bought cake right after saying "That's what you get you terrible girlfriend you." Thanks waitress lady, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home