[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This just in, Thaksin was eating lunch in a shopping center when all those people went apeshit and starting chanting at him. Apparently they included some "hi so" or high society Bangkokians, which may explain why it made it onto government controlled television.

I'm joining my friend Ma at the big mall rally tomorrow night, woo hoo! It'll be an evening of shoppin' and mobbin'. Well not really since I'm pretty much broke, but you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home