[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Wednesday, July 12, 2006


This is me exchanging the diamond encrusted tiara ring presented to me by my lovely friends Elska (Dutch) and Nim (Thai) with the nice lady's diamond encrusted hand jewelry thing-y that I had been eying all night. I won't call it a trade up because upon closer inspection it was missing a stone, but I DID also score a neon string bracelet that had been blessed by a monk at some time or another. Which I am still wearing to this day because I heard you're never supposed to take it off until it rots and falls off. Good thing there aren't any job interviews on my horizon anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home