[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Thursday, August 03, 2006


Alright time for a break because I am starting to bore myself with Everything Angkor. A very old (as in from when we were kids, not as in elderly) friend of mine just emailed me some photos of us as kiddies so I thought I'd share, especially since I look so super cute and skinny in the first two, before I started to get creative with my hair (you will see what happened in the third photo). I believe this is from fifth grade perhaps, at my friend's birthday party ... besides the stupid hat and the bad pants that make my butt look big I quite like this photo of myself as pre-teen. If I only had that skin and figure now, with my dress sense I would be such a HOTTIE! Alright, I know it's disturbing that I am pining to have the body of an 11 year-old but welcome to the fashion of the ages folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home