[sic]

"I would to Heaven that I were so much Clay-- ...Because at least the past were past away-- And for the future--(but I write this reeling Having got drunk exceedingly to day So that I seem to stand upon the ceiling) I say--the future is a serious matter-- And so--for Godsake--Hock and Soda water." --Lord Byron

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Okay I have to do one more one-off post that has nothing to do with exhaustively cataloguing my trip to Angkor Wat because I have really amazed myself this week at what an expert procrastinator I am. See I have this really big, really straightforward project due TOMORROW and I have been busy ALL WEEK doing everything but. Such as:
1) scrubbing the bathtub
2) responding to all of my emails in a timely manner
3) planning my trip to the U.S. in August, something I never do when I decide to go somewhere
4) setting up a myspace profile and checking it obsessively
5) deleting all the creepy messages and friend requests I get from weird my space men
6) thinking of random things I need to update Nancy on about our relationship and where we are at as a couple and calling her to tell her these things whilst she attempts to travel around Thailand with a visiting friend
7) trying to do a push up -- no dice. I actually just tried that five minutes ago and got up, amazed that I am that hard up for stuff to do.

Guess it's the inevitable -- I'll be up all night trying to finish this thing that I've had more than a week to do! Woo hoo ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home